Tuesday 4 September 2012

Stuff dreams are made of....


Have you ever wondered why some images keep coming back in dreams again and again? I have, and I kept telling myself that such things don't really exist. They only come in dreams....er.... well...... till I stumbled upon a cozy space during one of my net wanderings.... and I cannot help but yell, "Here it is! Here it is!" Nestled in the trees, this small cabin, complete with a small terrace, is built as fun cottage for children in Catalonia, Spain. There is a small staircase and a suspension bridge to climb onto this wonderful hideout. Now, why does it remind me of  'Jack and the beanstalk'..... um? 
 
The suspension bridge to access the cabin.












Every little girl wants this....


..... and so dreams do come true......


(All images from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment